Tuesday, August 25, 2009

atlast!!

I realized that i should remove pessimism from my blog...looking back, i would say 50-60% of the posts have been either complaints or looking at the worse side of my life!! i decided i am going to look beyond all these things and stay positive..it definitely keeps me going..
last week i had too many things happening -both professionally and personally and thats when i was almost at the edge and a little more push i would have tripped and fallen...i am really thankful to have come out of that and now i realize i dont have many things happening :-)
or atleast i am happy with the way things are right now...i like to keep myself busy..do many things at once..i like it when many people approach me for my help..somewhere it makes me feel important and i feel like putting in more effort to make things better for them..i think a little bit of selflessness is required to feel good..
anyway,i just re-read the post and saw that nothing would make sense to anybody else except me ..which in a way is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment