Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday blues

Today can easily be counted as one of the worst days of my life...no sleep last night, no electricity at home and a heavy downpour in bangalore..rather i should have worded it as due to heavy downpour in bangalore, there was no electricity at home and thus no sleep last night!! doesnt matter now..the last thing i want to look at is grammar!!
i got up at 9:15 for work which is miserably late..managed to get ready by 10:15..rode about 6 kms(my office is about 7 kms from home) only to realize i forgot to carry my office laptop! damn..$#$#^$%#%*&^(^(*&%..after cursing myself a million times, i took a U-turn to be surrounded by endless traffic..it took me another 45 minutes to get home..picked up my laptop and started to ride to office again..i think everyone in the world ganged up to rage a war against me today as i was caught in every damn bloody traffic signal..with no one to blame, i meekly rode all the way when it started to drizzle..i was praying to God silently asking him to postpone the rain for atleast 15 minutes..i think God heard me and it kinda stopped once i reached 6 kms (the same spot where i remembered about my lappy).. and then it happened!! a guy on a bike rode his bike like it was a ferrari through slush and a second later, i saw that all that slush was on my pants..grrrrrrrrrrr..
I somehow managed to sail through the whole day trying not to fall asleep at my desk...i thought i should definitely blog this before i forget..i am sure i will have a good laugh when i go through this much much later :-)
PS: I am planning to blog everyday...i hope i do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment